Mersen - PV Fuse, HP10M20
Mersen’s HP10M photovoltaic (PV) fuse series was developed specifically for the protection of PV string wiring for 1000VDC industrial rooftop and utility scale photovoltaic systems. Its robust construction makes it ideal for continuous temperature and current cycling withstand adding to system longevity. The 1000VDC rated HP10M, designed for low minimum breaking capacity capabilities of 1.35 times the fuse rated current value, allows for safe circuit interruption under typical low fault current conditions produced by PV arrays.
- Low fault current interrupting capability
- Durable construction for enhanced system longevity
- Temperature cycle withstand capability
- Guaranteed operation at temperature extremes
- Industry’s first UL Listed Solution
- Globally accepted