SMA - SB7.0-1SP-US-40
The residential PV market is changing rapidly. Your bottom line matters now more than ever—so we’ve designed a superior residential solution to help you decrease costs at every stage of your business operations. The Sunny Boy for Canada 3.0-US/3.8-US/5.0-US/6.0-US/7.0-US/7.7-US join the SMA lineup of field-proven solar technology backed by the world’s #1 service team, along with a wealth of improvements.
The newest Sunny Boy-US now brings even more value- added features to the Power+ Solution, including:
- SMA ShadeFix optimization offers superior energy production with a reduced component count versus traditional optimizers, which provides maximum reliability
- SunSpec certified rapid shutdown technology is the simplest way to achieve compliance with CEC 64-218
- Advanced AFCI compliant to new Standard UL 1699B Ed.1 for arc fault protection – delivering improved safety and reliability while allowing for automatic resetting
- Streamline your business operations and provide added value to your customers with SMA Smart Connected
- cULus certified for use in Canada! Check the Downloads tab for datasheets and additonal information
- SMA SB-x.x-1SP-41 inverters offer one of the highest DC:AC ratios in the industry. SB5.0 and up offers 3 MPP trackers for up to 10 standard 72cell (or up to 12pcs 60cell) panels each. With current module power classes, this allows for a DC:AC ratio of over 2.0:1 !
Frankensolar Design Tip:
- Combine with Tigo TS4-A-O optimizers for panel level optimization or even better with APsmart RSD-S-PLC for rapid shutdown and use the SMA ShadeFix algorithm for partially shaded installations. For residential single phase installation, the SMA SunnyBoy and APsmart RSD-S-PLC combination is the most reliable, code compliant system in Canada! Speak to your account manager for more information.
|Maximum DC Input Voltage||600V|
|Maximum Short Circuit DC Input Current||3x18A|
|Maximum Operation DC Input Current||3x18A|
|Number of MPPT's||3|
|MPP operating voltage window||100-550V|
|Rated MPP voltage window for nameplate output power||245-480V|