APsystems - YC600-NA-CA
With its groundbreaking design and features, the YC600 is the pinnacle of microinverter technology. A single-phase, smart grid-compliant microinverter, the YC600 serves two modules with dual, independent MPPT. Zigbee wireless communication over a mesh network offers faster data speeds than PLC and a wider MPPT voltage range results in a greater energy harvest for homeowners.
A true utility-interactive microinverter with Reactive Power Control (RPC) technology, the YC600 meets CA Rule 21 requirements and is inherently Rapid Shutdown compliant within NEC2017 and Canadian CEC 2021 rules. The unit also builds on the successful APsystems line of multi-module microinverters, simplifying installation and reducing logistics costs. It utilizes the new Y3 trunk cable for simplified installation and grounding.
- Dual-module microinverter with independent MPPT,
- 7 YC600 inverters per trunk cable, protected by a 2P 20A breaker
- Uses the new Y3 APsystems trunk cable
- APSystems is now the highest selling micro-inverter in the Canadian market
- Continuous power of 274VA per channel, 300VA peak
- Accommodates modules up to 440Wp each
- Wide MPPT voltage range (22V-45V)
- Compliant with CEC 2018 and CEC 2021 Rapid Shutdown requirements
- ZigBee communication & free monitoring
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
QS1 Connection & Cabling 2019 USA
This video provides information on QS1 inverter/PV module conn...
Part 1 - YC600 and QS1 Installation Training
Part 1 training series video for YC600 and QS1 Microinverters.
Part 2 - YC600 and QS1 Site Design & Installation
Part 2 training series video for YC600 and QS1 Microinverters.
Part 3 - YC600 and QS1 Inverter Installation & Cabling
Part 3 training series video for YC600 and QS1 Microinverters.
Part 4 - YC600 and QS1 Final Steps
Part 4 training series video for YC600 and QS1 Microinverters.
Troubleshooting Methods and Helpful Tips for APsystems Installers
This webinar covers the best practices for professional instal...
|Maximum DC Input Voltage||60V|
|Maximum Short Circuit DC Input Current||13.2A|
|Maximum Operation DC Input Current||12A x 2|
|MPP operating voltage window||22V - 45V|
|Connectivity||Inverter to ECU - Wireless|