FixGrid10Plus - South
BALLASTED OR FASTENED – FOR ANY STATICS
Schletter flat roof systems are especially quick and easy to mount and can be adapted to all structural and construction conditions. Our structural engineers calculate the optimum design for your roof and ensure that loads are optimally spread over the supporting structures and the reserve load capacity is not exceeded. In doing so, we take into account the applicable building regulations as well as local wind and snow loads.
We minimize the number of roof penetrations required for fastened systems by intelligent planning and ensure that your roof remains permanently leak proof.
- Aerodynamic flat roof system
- Tilt angle 5° and 10°
- Ballast optimized
- With green-zone clamping of the modules
- Building protection mat with aluminum lamination
- Fast assembly
- Can be stored
- Good value
- Material and tool optimized
- Up to 5° roof pitch can be installed without additional fixation
|3D PDF Guide||Guide to Opening 3D PDF Documents|