Hoymiles new microinverter HMS-1000 series are suitable for high-powered solar panels, which rank among the highest for 2-in-1 microinverters.
Each microinverter can connect up to 2 panels, with independent MPPT and monitoring maximizing the power production of your installation. With a maximum DC voltage of 65V it allows the connection of 78/156cell modules in the Canadian Climate. Hoymiles HMS-1000 microinverter is a PV Rapid Shutdown compliant and conforms with NEC-2017 and NEC-2020 Article 690.12 and Canadian CEC-2021 Sec 64-218.
The new Sub-1G wireless solution enables more stable communication with Hoymiles gateway DTU instead of conventional 2.4GHz Zigbee of other manufacturers. The lower frequency allows for longer distances between inverters and the placement of the DTU Pro S communication gateway.
- 958W AC output at 3.99 for up to 6 microinverters on a AWG10 trunk cable fused at 30A!
- Safer for rooftop solar stations with PV rapid shutdown compliance
- With Reactive Power Control, compliant with UL1741, IEEE1547, UL 1741SB, and compliant with IEEE1547-2018 for Alberta
- Independent MPPT and monitoring ensure greater energy harvest and easier maintenance
- High 1.5:1 DC:AC ratio with max Isc currents up to 25A per input.
- 2-in-1 design enables faster installation compared to single module Microinverters or Quad-inverters that require DC extensions.
- Sub-1G wireless solution allows stable communication in commercial and industrial settings
- Local Support located in Lethbridge, AB.
|Maximum DC Input Voltage>||65V>|
|Maximum Short Circuit DC Input Current>||25A x 2>|
|MPP operating voltage window>||16V - 60V>|
|Maximum Operation DC Input Current>||16A x 2>|
|Number of MPPT's>||2>|
|Number of Inputs per MPPT>||1>|