Polar Racking - PRG
North America’s Premier Ballasted Roof Solution
The Polar Racking Grid Based Ballasted Solution is the answer that system owners, project engineers and installers have been searching for. As the most modular solution on the market, it is quick to assemble and competitively-priced. Its superior grid-based design and integrated wind deflector maximizes load distribution, making the PRG the lightest system with the lowest ballast requirements in the industry. PRG accommodates green zone clamping for both 60 and 72 cell modules with integrated bonding . The PRG is UL2703-certified and Class A fire tested for Type 1 and 2 modules.
KEY PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Average load less than 3 - 4 PSF
- Faster installation
- Slide-On Clamps
- Self aligning
- Minimal parts and fastener
- Flexible East West & North South wire management features
- Optional accessory mount for easy installation of optimizers or micro inverters
- Single panel modular design allows for flexibility around roof obstructions maximizing available space
- Class A Fire Rating - UL 2703 test standards for use with type 1 & 2 modules
- 10 year warranty backed by 3rd party insurance company
- Innovative Patented Design
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
- High quality Galvanized steel components
- Extreme weight distribution
- Integrated bonding
- Available tilt and row spacing 5° & 10°
- Suitable for all types of flat roofs
- Supports all standard 60 and 72 cell modules in Green Zone
- Project Management via Proworkflow
- Full Technical Support
- Optional Anchor/Hybrid Solution available
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ballasted Rooftop Solar Mounting System | PRG
Listen to our U.S. Director of Sales Jonathan Mizrachi talk ab...
How-To: Install Polar Racking’s Flat Roof Racking System (PRG)
The following video shows the general installation process for...
Webinar: Selecting the Best Flat Roof Racking Solution
We held a webinar “Selecting the Best Flat Roof Racking Soluti...