The Q.PEAK DUO solar module from Q CELLS will impress thanks to its innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Z Technology with amazingly high module performance.
Our Q.PEAK DUO Z is a monocrystalline solar module with outstanding power classes and an efficiency of up to 20.9 %. The Q.PEAK DUO solar modules provide higher yields per surface area thanks to the unsurpassed Q.ANTUM DUO Z solar cell concept, in which half-cells are combined with state-of-the-art circuitry and 6-busbar design. The integrated Q CELLS yield security guarantees reliable electricity production over the entire life cycle of your solar installation. This also includes the integrated Q CELLS Anti LID Technology, which prevents light-induced degradation (LID), thus reducing system performance drastically – or almost totally. In contrast, conventional solar modules without Anti LID Technology lose much of their initial power through insolation. Q.PEAK DUO prevents this via the system of Q CELLS yield security.
The Ideal Solution For
- Private rooftop installations
- Commercial and industrial rooftop installations
- Ground-mounted solar power plants
How You Benefit
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent lowlight and temperature behaviour (−0.36 % / K)
- Excellent stability: tested for wind loads up to 4,000 Pa and snow loads up to 5,400 Pa
- Separated operation of upper and lower module-half enables better shading resistance
- Q CELLS solar modules have a 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty