Besides its outstandingly high efficiency – thanks to innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology – the Q.PEAK DUO Z solar module from Q CELLS also stands out with its sleek look.
The Q.PEAK DUO Z is our monocrystalline solar module with an excellent efficiency of up to 21.6 %. Q.PEAK DUO Z solar modules provide excellent and reliable yields thanks to the new generation of the unrivalled Q.ANTUM DUO solar cell concept, which is now combined with state-of-the-art circuitry and 12-busbar cell design. The black Q.ANTUM DUO half-cells in the Q.PEAK DUO Z lend even the most exclusive building a refined look. Our Q CELLS yield security guarantees reliable electricity production over the entire life cycle of your solar installation. Thanks to integrated Q CELLS Anti LID Technology preventing light-induced degradation (LID), which can reduce system performance drastically – or almost totally – the Q.PEAK DUO Z eliminates slumps in yield. In contrast, conventional monocrystalline solar modules without Anti LID Technology lose much of their initial power through normal insolation.
The Ideal Solution For
- Private rooftop installations
- Commercial and industrial rooftop installations
How You Benefit
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent lowlight and temperature behaviour (−0.36 % / K)
- Excellent stability: tested for wind loads up to 4,000 Pa and snow loads up to 5,400 Pa
- Separated operation of upper and lower module-half enables better shading resistance
- Q CELLS solar modules have a 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty