The following is either a direct or suitable replacement for the discontinued product.
Schneider - Conext Gateway
Advanced solar and battery system control solution
The new Conext™ Gateway provides local system configuration and management as well as live system monitoring for the residential and commercial range of solar and battery applications. To accelerate the installation and system setup process, the Conext™ Gateway offers wireless access point (WAP) connectivity along with more intuitive configuration and system management tools. To give users better insights into your solar system performance, the Conext™ Gateway’s graphing and reporting interfaces are completely updated. The Conext™ Gateway together with Insight will bring system monitoring and remote management to the cloud.
The Conext™ Gateway customers are eligible for Insight, our digital platform for energy management. Please log in or sign up by clicking here.
Why Choose Conext Gateway
Higher return on investment
- Monitor solar system harvest and yield in real time on your local network
- Remotely monitor your system from anywhere using Insight
- Measure and compare energy performance over varying timelines
- Multiple visualizations for trend analysis as well as custom data logging for diagnostics
Easy to service
- Upgrade Conext™ Gateway and other Conext devices firmware through Gateway’s web application
- Remotely manage system settings and firmware updates from Insight
Easy to install
- Configure devices using web browser or Modbus
- Surface or DIN-Rail mounting options
- Multiple power supply options; AC adapter or Xanbus
- Simplified configuration options to accelerate system configurations