SimpliPhi - BOSS.12 - Battery Cabinet
SimpliPhi Power’s BOSS.6 and BOSS.12 carbon-steel enclosures are weather-resistant battery bank housing and wiring solutions with built-in shelving. The BOSS consolidates a PHI battery bank paired with any SimpliPhi-compatible Balance of System equipment and can provide additional battery capacity to a SimpliPhi ExprESS or AccESS fully integrated unit. They include terminal blocks for electrical wiring in parallel, busbar-to-terminal block battery cabling, and terminal block to inverter cabling when ordered. The BOSS.6 and BOSS.12 have been UL 9540 Certified when used with our AccESS 12K with Sol-Ark.
- NEMA 3R-rated, weather- resistant carbon steel enclosures are easily installed and assembled.
- Corrosion-resistant fan prevents PHI batteries from reaching maximum 120°F charging temperature.
- Energized with cobalt-free, safe and non-toxic PHI batteries that outperform alternative solutions.
The BOSS.12 Enclosure does not include:
- Interconnecting busbars or battery cables for the purpose of paralleling the batteries.
- Interconnecting busbars for paralleling two or three PHI batteries (SKU numbers BB-2-12 and BB-3-12, respectively) are sold separately.
- The built-in 5-point terminal blocks includes 3/8” posts. Cables wired to and from the terminal blocks should therefore have 3/8” lugs.
- Busbar and cabling kits can be ordered from any SimpliPhi distributor for the specified number of batteries to be used within the BOSS.12 Enclosure.
All batteries contained within the PHI battery bank must be identically grouped (i.e. do not use both the BB-2-12 and BB-3-12 busbar products within the same PHI battery bank. Doing so will Void the Warranty on the PHI batteries.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos